FAQ with Guidance and Resources for P-EBT questions.

Q:  How can families check card balances?
A:   1-888-328-7366 or www.connectebt.com

Q:  How can a family request a replacement card due to a lost or damaged card?
A:  Parent should complete the P-EBT Inquiry From at https://www.emergencymealsurvey.com/

Q:  What should a family do if they believe they should have received a benefit and did not?
A:  All benefits will be processed and mailed by the end of July.  If a parent believes they should have received a card and has not after July 31st,  the parent should complete the P-EBT Inquiry Form at https://www.emergencymealsurvey.com/

Q:  Who can assist parents that are having issues with the card’s PIN?
A:  Parents should e-mail RA-PWPEBTQuestions@pa.gov for assistance.

Q:  Where does one obtain additional information on P-EBT (How much will the household receive, information for pinning P-EBT cards, and much more)?
A:  https://www.dhs.pa.gov/providers/Providers/Pages/Coronvirus-Pandemic-EBT.aspx